The Book Club gathers 6 times a year to discuss a book that we hope challenges our presumptions and through discussion with one another opens our minds to the experiences of others in our world.
The book club meets on the third Sunday of the month in the church library at 4:00 pm.
2020-2021 Reading List
- September- Mudbound by Hillary Jordan
- November- Funny in Farsi by Firoozeh Dumas
- January- A Burning by Megha Majumdar
- March- The Book of Rosy: A Mother’s Story of Separation at the Border by Rosayra Pablo Cruz & Julie Schwietrt Collazo
- May-Deacon King Kong by James McBride