Hunting Ridge Presbyterian Church is a vibrant hub in the Hunting Ridge, Edmondson Village, and Ten Hills neighborhoods of West Baltimore. Our church has the blessing to be home to a number of organizations that provide support, comfort, and outreach in our neighborhood:
- THOR (The House of Restoration) offers before and after school programming for elementary aged children from multiple schools as well as summer day camp for 8 weeks each summer.
- WIN Family Services is a community mental health provider offering psychiatric rehabilitation services to youth and adults with social, behavioral and mental health conditions.
- The Baltimore Falam Baptist Church (BFBC) is a vibrant congregation of immigrants from the mountainous part of Myanmar who worship in their native language, Falam. They fill our sanctuary at 1:30 PM each Sunday.
- Berea Centro de Oracion y Estudio Biblico meets for Spanish language worship in our sanctuary on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 7-10 PM.
- Rosemont Community Interfaith Coalition We work with 7 other faith communities to provide healthy and safe activities for children and senior adults in Rosemont (1.5 miles east of our church)