We have room for you! Hunting Ridge continues to hunt for God at work in our lives, in our neighborhood and in our world. You can join us on the God hunt as we explore what it means to be a Christ-follower in all arenas of life. We are multicultural, made up of members from Haiti, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Dominican Republic and the US. Together we will find God is living and active, right here, right now! Come and join in the hunt which brings abundant life in Jesus Christ.
~Pastor Deborah McEachran
- Sunday worship begins promptly at 11 am and generally ranges from 1 hour – 1 hour 15 minutes in length.
- Childcare is available for infants and children under 3 beginning at 10:45 am.
Sunday Christian Education
Faith Place: Children in pre-kindergarten through 5th grades explore the Scriptures together while parents and teens are in morning worship. Children in this age range begin by worshiping with the congregation in the sanctuary, come forward for a special message and
then are dismissed to classes which are held September through May.
- Adult Forum: for all adults. Dynamic topics. Class is held from 10 – 10:45 am in the church library.
- Youth Group: For youth in 6th – 12th grades. Meets every other Sunday after worship.
Youth in 6th – 12th grades are invited to participate in many activities at HRPC, including:
- Youth group with neighbor church Dickey Memorial Presbyterian
- Bell Choir
- Missions and other outreach
- Preparation for confirmation
Tips for First-Time Visitors
- HRPC is located at 4640 Edmondson Avenue, between Glen Allen Drive and Winans Way, in the Hunting Ridge community of southwest Baltimore City.
- Parking is available in the church lot which is entered from Glen Allen Drive. Limited on-street parking is available on Winans Way.
- There are two entrances to the church:
- Edmondson Avenue: enter through double glass doors . Take the elevator to level 3 or walk up the stairs to your left.
- Winans Way: enter through wooden doors. Take the stairs up to the sanctuary.
Guests and new members are supported by the HRPC Welcoming Team. For more information about how to get involved with this or any of the other ministries at Hunting Ridge, email the church office.